Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
A Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cake is the perfect way to end a meal! Warm cinnamon mixed with almond flour and sweetener ready in less than two minutes.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter plus more to grease the cups - substitute coconut oil for dairy-free
- 2 Tablespoons monkfruit/erythritol sweetener I used Lakanto Golden Monkfruit
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk or substitute coconut milk if preferred
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt "a pinch"
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar just for flavor, you can leave it out if you like
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon use 1 teaspoon for more intense flavor
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave until almost completely melted. (30 seconds in 1200 watt microwave)
Stir butter with a fork until melted and smooth. Add the sweetener and stir to thoroughly combine.
Add the almond milk, vanilla, baking powder, pinch of sea salt, cream of tartar, and egg white. Stir to thoroughly combine.
Stir in the almond flour, making sure it is completely mixed in.
Grease two microwave safe coffee mugs (or ramekins) that are at least 8 ounces each. Divide the batter evenly between the mugs and smooth the top.
Place both mugs in the microwave and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds on HIGH if using a 1200 watt microwave. Time will vary depending on your microwave, but add 5 seconds at a time until you determine the perfect time.
Allow to cool for five minutes before serving, they are very hot!
- Cooking time is deceiving, I cannot add 30 seconds to the time.
- 8 carbs - 3 Fiber - 5 net carbs
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1.1mg