Keto Whipped Cream
Keto Whipped Cream topped with fresh berries is a decadent treat that is simple to make and the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 1 Tablespoon confectioners erythritol I used a heaping Tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla make sure it is sugar-free
Pour 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a glass bowl or measuring large cup.
Beat the whipping cream with a hand mixer until it starts to thicken, just before peaks start to form.
Add the vanilla and gradually add the confectioner’s sugar until completely combined and stiff peaks form.
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- This whipped cream will stay thick and creamy for 2 to 3 days, then it will start to soften back up.
- Heavy whipping cream is very low in lactose.
- Try to find one that does not contain carageenan if possible.
- I always use “confectioners” style sugar. It blends better and seems to stay more stable.
- If you prefer to use stevia, substitute 1/2 a teaspoon for the erythritol.
- I used Swerve this time, but Lakanto also has a confectioners version (use code yummyhealthyketo15%)
- If whipped cream is not sweet enough, add a couple drops of pure liquid stevia.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 22mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 437IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg