Easy Blender Baconnaise
Easy Blender Baconnaise is just as simple to make as regular mayonnaise, but the flavor will keep you coming back for more!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1 cup bacon grease in liquid form, but not hot
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- dash cayenne pepper
Add the bacon grease, whole egg, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, paprika, dry mustard and cayenne pepper to a wide-mouth glass jar or glass measuring cup.
Place the immersion/stick blender into the jar and push it down to the bottom. Press the button to start blending and allow the ingredients to blend for 5 seconds.
Slowly move the blender up and down so all of the ingredients mix together. Move the blender around as needed to to fully incorporate all of the ingredients.
**This recipe contains raw egg**Infants, pregnant women, older adults and other high-risk groups should avoid eating raw eggs. In these groups, Salmonella infection may lead to serious, life-threatening complications.
- I use organic, cage-free, brown eggs which tend to have a deeper orange yolk and lower risk of salmonella**.
- Make sure your ingredients are all at room temperature! If you forget to pull the egg out ahead of time, just stick it in a bowl covered with warm water for five minutes.
- A dash of cayenne literally means a dash. Give it a quick shake over the jar and you’re good…unless you like super spicy mayonnaise.
- This baconnaise recipe is keto, paleo and whole30 compliant.
- Recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise. Serving size 1 tablespoon = 24 servings.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 3mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg