Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
Crispy bacon is wrapped around seasoned chicken thighs to create an easy to prepare keto meal that the whole family with love!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 slices sugar-free bacon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or use a cast iron skillet.
Mix the garlic, mustard and chili powders with the salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the spice mixture over all sides of the chicken thighs.
Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken thigh.
Rub remaining spice mixture on the bacon.
Place in the oven and bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until a thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- For crispier bacon, place under the broiler for a few minutes.
- One slice of bacon will fit around different sizes of chicken thighs differently. Some will seem very large, others will barely wrap around. It’s fine, don’t worry about it.
- I baked my chicken in the oven on the baking sheet, then transferred it to the skillet for the pictures. You can cook your chicken on either pan.
- You can use bone-in chicken thighs, but your cooking time will be longer by at least 10 minutes.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 347mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 77IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg