Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies
These Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies are the perfect combination of soft and chewy on the inside and crisp and delicious on the outside!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Chilling Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 18 Servings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened (one stick)
- 3/4 cup Swerve granulated sweetener or sweetener of your choice
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups blanched, extra-fine almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar optional - it contains cornstarch, but it is a tiny amount
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve granulated sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
Beat the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together in a large bowl until fluffy.
Add the almond flour, baking soda, cram of tartar (if using) and salt. Mix just until combined.
Scoop out the dough and roll into balls.
Combine the sweetener and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
Roll the cookie balls in the cinnamon mixture.
Place on a parchment lined baking sheet (you will need two) and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
Place in the refrigerator to chill for 10 to 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake cookies for 10 minutes, until golden and set.
Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring cookies to a wire cooling rack.
- Do not skimp on the chilling time or your cookies will fall flat and spread in the oven.
- The butter should be softened, not melted or your cookies will fall flat and spread in the oven. Ask me how I know, lol
- The Swerve sweetener does have a cooling effect when used on the outside of the cookies. The amount of cinnamon used helps to balance this out.
- Dip the bottom of the glass into the cinnamon sugar mixture to keep the cookie dough from sticking.
- 4 total carbs - 2 fiber = 2 net carbs per cookie.
- My first batch made 18 cookies, the second and third made 20 cookies.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg