This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
One taste of this homemade Keto Ranch Dressing and you will be hooked! It is thick, creamy, packed with flavor and dairy-free! This recipe can also be adjusted to make a delicious dip.
I have been making versions of this ranch dressing for over 15 years. I started with 2% milk, then switched to coconut milk, cashew milk and now unsweetened almond milk. It is always delicious and the entire family loves it!
How to make Homemade Keto Ranch Dressing:
Pour the milk into a mason jar or container of your choice. Add the apple cider vinegar and swirl it around to combine. Set aside to “curdle” for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the mayonnaise (homemade or keto friendly), garlic, green onions, parsley, sea salt, pepper and white wine vinegar to the jar.
Place the lid on the jar and shake to combine.
Chill until ready to serve, at least an hour, and use within 7 days.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
Keto Ranch Dressing with Coconut Milk
Yes, you can use any type of unsweetened milk that you choose. Coconut and Cashewmilk are the thickest depending on your dietary needs.
Keto Ranch Dressing with Almond Milk
My favorite Unsweetened Almond Milk is Califia Farms. It does not contain carageenan and it mixes really well in dressings, mochas and baked goods.
Why do you use two different types of vinegar?
It all started back when I was using regular milk and wanted to create “buttermilk”. I got into the habit and never felt the need to change.
The two different types of vinegar also add a nice tang to the dressing and neutralize the almond flavor. Feel free to use just one type if you prefer.
Keto Ranch Dressing as a Dip
Yes, simply reduce the amount of milk that you add to 1/4 cup and allow to chill completely before serving.
More delicious dressing recipes:
- Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Creamy Feta Dressing
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Italian Dressing with fresh herbs
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Homemade Keto Mayonnaise
Keto Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup keto mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 large cloves garlic pressed or finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour the milk into a mason jar or container of your choice. Add the apple cider vinegar and swirl it around to combine. Set aside to “curdle” for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the mayonnaise (homemade or keto friendly), garlic, green onions, parsley, sea salt, pepper and white wine vinegar to the jar.
- Place the lid on the jar, twist to seal and shake to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least an hour, and use within 7 days.