This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Jazz up your salad with this healthy and delicious Cilantro Lime Dressing! It is tangy, garlicky and adds the right amount of punch to your salads and tacos, or use it as a dip with chips or vegetables!
With one simple adjustment this Cilantro Lime Dressing is not only keto friendly, but also Whole30 and Paleo compliant as well…but more on that later.
How to make Cilantro Lime Dressing:
Place the cilantro, lime juice, garlic, mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar and stevia (or honey) in the bowl of a food processor.
and pulse to combine.
See how simple that was? Tangy, bright and fresh flavors that remind me of Spring!
More Keto Dressing Recipes:
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Food Processor
- 1 bunch cilantro stems removed – about 1 1/2 to 2 cups
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise homemade or sugar and soy free
- 1/4 cup light olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 drops liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon honey for Whole30 & Paleo
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, or in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Pour into a covered container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
Leave a Reply